Welcome to the Central Dental Society
The Central Dental Society (CDS) is a non-profit professional organization for member dentists in the following counties: Audrain, Benton, Boone, Callaway, Camden, Cole, Cooper, Howard, Maries, Miller, Moniteau, Morgan, Osage, Pettis, Phelps, Pulaski and Saline.
CDS is a local component of the tripartite association of the Missouri Dental Association and American Dental Association. The CDS is governed by a Board of Directors and meets annually for a business and continuing education meeting.
Member Appreciation Social Event
- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016
- Location: Prison Brews (305 Ash St, Jefferson City, Mo.)
- Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Guest Speaker: Rob Goren, President & CEO Delta Dental of MO (1CE)
Click here to view invite.
Make plans to attend the FREE event for Central Dental Society members.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of the dentists in your local society and receive CE from a Delta Dental presentation
- Each attendee and their guest will receive complimentary drink tickets
- Door prizes will be awarded
- New Dentist giveaway that includes MDA's 2016 Connect4Success registration and a two night hotel stay at the Camden on the Lake (valued at $475).
- Must be present to win prizes!
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573.634.3436 ext. 109
CDS is an ADA/CERP Recognized Provider approved by the MDA. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto.cerp